Yields 4 people
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic – crushed
- 1 tsp ginger root – grated
- 2 cups cabbage – shredded
- 1 cup bok choy – shredded
- 1/2 cup green onions – chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame seeds – toasted
- In a large skillet or wok; heat oils, garlic and ginger root over high heat.
- Stir in cabbage, bok choy, green onions and soy sauce. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until cabbage is tender-crisp, stirring constantly.
- Place in serving bowl, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Garnish as desired.
Recipe courtesy of Peak of the Market.