One Bowl Banana Bread
This quick and easy banana bread recipe can be whipped up using just one bowl!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1.5 cups whole wheat flour
- 3 Tbsp hemp hearts (optional)
- 3 Tbsp chocolate chips (optional)
- 3 Tbsp chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F (175°C) and grease standard 9×5 loaf pan
- In large mixing bowl, mash ripe bananas with a fork. Stir in oil.
- Mix in baking soda, salt and sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Mix in flour. Fold in hemp hearts, walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
This recipe can be made into a standard loaf, muffins or mini muffins – just adjust the baking time accordingly.