Peak of the Market
The Government of Manitoba
Manitoba Association of Home Economists

Where do we get fundraising forms for students and children?

All fundraising forms are found online through this website and can be downloaded and printed at your school/daycare, according to class size. You will need to be enrolled first, and log into your enrollment account in order to download the files.

Once enrolled, you will be set up with an enroll ID paired with a password and email address of your choosing, as the coordinator you will be granted access to your school/ daycare’s Farm to School account.